Good Lucy YiTang mosque is located in kaifeng pigeon city street no. 10. Qing tongzhi 13 years (1874), in kaifeng merchants
Northwest hui people, ma zizhong, su zhanjie, wu tingfa, yu yisheng, ma zexun, hong DE yu, ma zipeng, and other funds to build shanyitang,
Xiangfu county was approved. In the thirteenth year of guangxu dynasty (1887), the construction of shanyitang took 13 years. The original intention of constructing the charity hall
It is the building of a education function and a place for the worship of the council
Known as the "good Samaritan hall", it advocates that "if you are happy, you will always see what is right." it also opens a school house and education children of hui nationality, so that they can "read clearly".
Therefore, the construction of the beginning is not a complete "mosque".
In 1901, empress dowager cixi read the book "kindness hall" in kaifeng
The mosque was given a plaque and a royal gift. Good Samaritan
From then on, it became famous and became a place mainly for religious activities. The plaque was lost in the 1960s.
In 2005, the great-grandson of the empress dowager cixi, ehynala gen, integrated a new "mosque" plaque.
Then the shanda mosque is in the south of the temple
The side built a halal temple. The mosque then covered more than 10 mu and had more than 100 rooms
It's huge. According to the inscription on the tablet of "shanyitang", the mosque of shanyitang has a "grand hall"
The hall has seven columns and two compartments. The front door has 19 columns and the back door has 19 columns. Function of the management and operation at the same time in order to ensure the temple, temple also in the surrounding area purchase house foreign leasing, to rent the temple the temple has a more stable source of economy, and in the temple to produce documents agreed "good YiTang all property belongs to public property, is only allowed to do to pass on one's experience in lectures, no rental and sale", for the operation of the temple lay the foundation of a virtuous cycle. Since its establishment, shanyitang has been renowned for its distinct purposes and strict rules, and has always been committed to education. It has cultivated talents and recruited famous royal accountants from all over the country to give lectures. There are ten and more than 40 students in the temple who study the classical books of arwen and the four books and five sutras. In the period of the republic of China, the monastery was changed into minsheng primary school. After the founding of new China, women's mosques were changed into residential buildings and religious activities were stopped. In the 1960s and 1970s, the temple was changed into a factory, and the main hall, winding shed and wing room were used as workshops and warehouses. After the third plenary session of the eleventh central committee of the communist party of China (CPC), the mosque was gradually renovated and there were still one entrance courtyard, including the gate, corridor room, north and south entrance hall and hall of worship.
The construction of the mosque is rigorous, simple and elegant. The door is a winding door with a grey shingle roof. The masonry head of the factory is exquisite, and the wooden carving between the pillars is highly skilled and vivid. There are stone drum door pillow under the door, work is meticulous, dignified and generous. The frame and roof are connected to the rear porch. The hall is connected with the gate in the east, and the grey drum-tile roof is in the shape of four purlin roll-shed, with a depth of one and a width of three. The north and south ends are connected with the front porch of the north and south lecture hall. There are 4 screens carved on the west side of the hall. There are islamic characters and ancient flowers. This door closes at ordinary times, personnel from the two sides of the door and people, in case of a major event or eid al-fitr, guerbang festival, st. The building form of the north and south lecture hall is completely the same, all of which are five front porch hard hill style buildings with 5 rooms in width, on which there is the silver ingot roof ridge of dry cha cha tile roof. Eaves under the flower board, birds, such as vertical pillars, all of the carved form vivid, rich themes. The front seat is connected with the hall and the hall of worship, connecting with each other, forming a passageway around the courtyard of tianjing, where people can avoid wind and rain. Two hall of west end has a circular arch door leads to the worship hall, north-south told the party above the door have "since" brick "and the ancient") with all moral goodness righteousness: a long history for halal week big suction for FeiYiShi please true temple of subject construction, large volume, by the (east) before, during and after (west) 3 hard phase volume type wu mountain building and rich connection after row of into. The surface of the building is connected with the tiangou between the individual buildings in the grey area, so as to form the surface leading to the rear (west) courtyard. Puyi hall asks the whole building roof of the true temple to be connected, between, for the bright three dark four forms, between the refined and the total head of the north and south lecture hall behind the mountain wall. With MingXuan tall ritual of place, the whole building east west high low, flat rendering ^ TuZiXing, connected with the peach face flesh, adornment is exquisite, the layout is compact, beautiful and elegant, on both sides of the west still have a circular arch door between all descendants of Islam China important instance and merge with traditional Chinese architecture.