Kaifeng city wall, the wall of kaifeng government in the qing dynasty, is located in kaifeng city, henan province.
Inner city, also called inner city, old city, also called que city in the early song dynasty. On the basis of li mian's reconstruction of bian zhou city, the inner city was constantly improved in the song dynasty, making it 155steps around 20 li (another 21 li). It has 3 gates to the south, 2 gates to the east, 2 gates to the west and 3 gates to the north. In addition, there are two corner doors. When the jin occupied Tokyo, they expanded it
"Take the soil of gen yue for the north wall, its jinglong river for the trench."
Yuan shizu rebuilt the bianliang (now kaifeng) city in 1290. In the seventeenth year of the reign of the yuan dynasty (1357), the general of the yuan garrison attacked the city for the army of the red scarf. He left "only five of the four gates of the bianliang city for access", and all the other gates were blocked.
In the first year of hongwu in the Ming dynasty (1368), kaifeng was rebuilt. Kaifeng city around 20 miles 190 steps, 3 zhang 5 feet high, wide 2 zhang 1 chi, moat depth 1 zhang, width 5 zhang; It has 5 gates (2 in the east, 1 in the south, 1 in the west and 1 in the north), 4 corner towers, 84 enemy towers and 83 police shops. During yongle and jiajing years, kaifeng was rebuilt. In 1642, the Yellow River burst into the city
The old ramparts are surrounded by mud and mud.
In the first year of emperor kangxi of the qing dynasty (1662), kaifeng was rebuilt. In the four years of qianlong (1739), the 22nd year of qianlong (1757) and the twenty-ninth year of qianlong (1764), kaifeng was rebuilt. In the twenty-first year of daoguang (1841), the Yellow River surrounded the city, and the city was rebuilt after the water was withdrawn. The construction began in March in the twenty-second year of daoguang (1842) and was completed in September in the twenty-third year of daoguang (1843). After the restoration, the height of the city was 3 feet and 4 feet (the original height of the city was 2 feet and 4 feet high, and the height increased by 1 foot when it was restored), the width of the city was 5 feet on the top and 2 feet on the bottom, and the wall of women was added 6 feet.
In October 1927, a gate was opened on the east side of the south gate of the city, directly opposite the north gate, known as the new south gate, commonly known as the "xiaonan gate" (which was later destroyed by fire and dismantled in July 1949). In 1931, the city gates were demolished. In June 1949, the great south gate, destroyed by gunfire, was demolished and rebuilt. 1954 the southwest gate was opened to the west of chengnan gate. In May 1958, a new door opened between the song gate and cao gate. In 1958, the west gate of the city was opened to the south. In the winter of 1958, the gates of the city of cao men were blown down. The only original gate, the song gate, was demolished in November 1978. In 1980, a gate was opened in the north of cao men. In addition, there is also a gap in the west of the north gate. Weng town of every gate of the city wall was left with only weng city of south gate, but nothing remained.
In 1994, the restoration of the city wall of kaifeng began, first repairing the part of weng town in the gate of dannan. In 1997, the renovation of the west gate began. In October 1998, the restoration project was completed. At the same time, both sides of the shing mun building and the horse road were repaired.
In May 2003, the north gate (anyuan gate) and xiaonan gate (new gate) were restored, and the inner slope of the north section of the west wall of the city wall was repaired. On August 11, 2004, the city planning department demonstrated the repair and development plan of kaifeng city wall nanxun gate. In January 2005, the one-year restoration of kaifeng city wall gate plaque was completed. The name of the west gate is "daliang gate" and the inside plaque is "yongfeng". The north gate is called "anyuan gate", and the inside plaque is "gongchen". Cao door "benevolence and door", the plaque is "Ya"; The name of the song gate is "lijing gate", and the inside plaque is "yichun". The name of the gate is "nan xun men", and the inside plaque is "zhongyuan shengyi". The name of the gate is a stone plaque and the inside is a wooden plaque. It is written from left to right in tang dynasty yan zhenqing's handwriting. Xiaonan gate was opened in 1928 by feng yuxiang during his second reign in henan province. On July 31, 2005 in kaifeng city walls greeter wall at the gate to three branch of the original post and telecommunications (900 m) to repair engineering construction, major projects completed on March 31, 2006, according to the qing daoguang years regulation to repair the lateral wall brick wall, the wall height
To 8.2 m.
According to the measurement, the kaifeng city wall is about 14.4 kilometers in circumference, which is a rectangle with a long distance from north to south and a short distance from east to west. The average height above the ground is 8 meters, and the sediment is submerged 4-5 meters underground. There are 81 horses and horses, and six forts are built with horses. Kaifeng city wall is the largest city wall in China, and it is also one of the more intact city walls.
In February 1996, kaifeng city wall was announced as a national cultural relic protection unit.
Gulou district of kaifeng city walls from song dynasty door toward the south, has been to the west, then north to the girder door, total length of 4695.9 meters, 30 meter have battlements, the gate 5, its song doors, small doors, south gate, southwest door and girders.